Sunday, November 14, 2010

Social Network

“I am CEO, Bitch” . That explains the movie.
Finally, after the hectic work schedule, got relief to go out and explore Bangalore. After the prolonged and extended sleep on Saturday, went out for Social Network at Garuda Mall.  Bangalore is costly but I am smart. Sat on the lappy at 10am and caught one of those“Buy 1 N get 1 Free” tickets.
The movie was at a fast pace and for a normal listener, you could realize that there was a joke only after the outburst from the surrounding seats. I had to keep up with the pace of the movie as well educate my friend sitting next to me on the sequence of events.
At the end of the day, I thought , why this movie was not aired/made when i was in college. At least, it would had been a inspiration for me to think beyond a job under someone , think of my own. Nevertheless, I know, my laziness always runs ahead of my imagination.

So, finally, explore Bangalore mission is on track now.

Over and out!!!

No comments: